Monday 15 February 2010

Southcoast Butlers@Klute Lounge, Bournemouth

I have only really started training seriously again and already I have some work lined up for the 21st Feb. This leaves me 1 week to get ripped as I am required to be topless for this job and considering I haven't trained ABS since last year it's a Big ask, but one that I am willing to take on.
I have chosen to lower my Carb intake as the week progresses and I will begin Water Depletion 6 days out.
I will definitely be posting a picture the night before the gig as it will be interesting to see how much I have changed since the pic I took at the beginning of the year.
As for my training..I have been hitting personal bests since beginning Strength Training and the ones that stand out the most for me are D/B Chest Press = 8reps @ 42kg's D/B and Squat = 6reps @ 150kg..more to follow..

No comments:

Post a Comment