Monday 8 February 2010

Training Begins 1/2/2010

I am back from a well earnt break and have set new goals for 2010.
Alot of big,personal changes have been made in my life since winning the Maximuscle Cover Model Comp.
I am no longer working as a Carpenter.
I have decided to train as a Personal Trainer and have enrolled on the Premier Course held at the Littledown Centre in Bournemouth.
10 Weeks of intense studying!!!
Seems a bit drastic but to be honest its all going well. I am passing theory and practical exams and learning some great things along the way about myself, my training and the correct ways to train in order to develop myself as a Fitness Model and competitive Bodybuilder.
Off the back of this new knowledge I decided to enter the Fame British Championships at the ExCel, London, in May.
My training for the comp has begun and I am currently on a Strength Training Phase.
I recently had my Body Composition test done at college and found that my body fat perentage is at 11% so I am pretty happy considering its only just begun and I'm still pretty lean.
I have put on some weight due to muscle mass increase so I have filled out a bit since the pics last Autumn and I will upload some pics in the next few weeks aswell as my training routines/progress.
I have also started my own Personal Training Business 'JB PERSONAL FITNESS' and details regarding my location and availability for personal training will follow soon and can also be found on my website http://www.jaybenedetti.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment